Education, Health and Care plans

This information is about education, health and care plans (EHCPs). It also includes information about Statements of Special Educational Need.

Read More

What if I do not agree with decisions about SEN provision?

This information is about what you can do if your child has special educational needs (SEN) or a disability and you are unhappy about the help they are getting.

Read More

For your information

Factsheets contain useful information emphasising key points.

Template Letters are letters that you can adapt to communicate your child’s or your own circumstances.

Statutory Guidance sets out what schools and Local Authority’s must and/or should do to comply with the law.

Legislation is the law.