We always appreciate any positive comments about our service or suggestions for ways that we might improve it.
If you feel…
- unhappy about any aspect of the work of our service or
- we’ve failed to do something or
- we’ve done something wrong
you can contact the service by phone or in writing.
- In the first instance you can contact Denise Facey SENDIASS Lead on 07771500956 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can then contact the SENDIASS Manager Tim Warren on 07900228217 or email@example.com
- If you still feel dissatisfied you can take your complaint to Cornwall Council through their complaints procedure.