web logo for article independent support Statements of Special Educational Need (SEN) have changed to Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) for children and young people aged 0—25.

This brings education, health and social care needs into one single legal document.

Our Independent Supporters are friendly, professional and trained to help you through the process.

We can support you to:

  • Put together the one page profile required for the plan
  • Understand the Local Offer and process for EHCPs
  • Transfer a statement of SEN or Learning Disability Assessment (LDA) into an EHCP.

We can also provide confidential support to young people aged 16+ independently, if requested. and liaise across a range of services on your behalf to help gather information required for the plan.

Your gateway to Independent Support is through the SENDiass service.

Telephone us on: 01736 751921

Email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thumbnail independent support flyer(click image to open PDF to read Independent Support flyer)